How to Build Your Dream Ring
Don't worry. It's easier than you think!
We know choosing the perfect stone or ring setting can be a bit intimidating, so we are here to give you direction and answer frequently asked questions to make the process simple and easy!
1. Select Your Stone
When you visit our stone selection page, you can filter to your specifications or simply browse through them all to find the natural beauty that speaks to you! Once you find your favorite, add to cart.
*You can also choose to start with your ring setting! These two steps are interchangable.
2. Select Your Ring Setting
Our ring settings are custom designed and modified to accommodate any stone shape. Need some inspiration? Check out our blog and Instagram page for design ideas, as well as example customer rings that have been made.
3. Choose Your Setting Options
Once you've selected your ring setting, you will select from the customization options specific to your desired dream ring.
- Metal - You have the option to choose white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum on all our ring settings. Learn the break down of white metals with Sabrina here!
- Band Texture - Do you prefer our organic, hand carved Evergreen texture or a classic plain band?
- Finish - We offer either a shiny polished finish or for a more matte look, a satin finish.
- Ring Size- If you are unsure of your ring size, you have a few options. We recommend going to a local jewelry store to have your ring finger sized or you can order a complimentary ring sizer from us here at no cost before or when you place your order. View our International Ring Sizing page here.
- Appraisal - Some of our customers order an appraisal on their piece for their records and also for their insurance company to verify a replacement value. We recommend a company like Jeweler’s Mutual for insurance on the ring and its stones, or adding the piece to your home owner’s or renter’s policy. The appraisal is done by a third party GIA Gemologist Appraiser and will include photos and metal, gemstone or diamond details and an estimated replacement value.
4. Checkout/ Financing Options
Once you have added your selections to cart, its time to checkout. You can pay in full at checkout directly or choose to use one of our financing partner options - Affirm and Paypal. Both options immediately fund your ring, and you set up monthly payments with them. Learn all about our financing options here.